Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sitting here with my hair all over my head,with lots of subjects running thru my head. First subject Hair: My is so dry and is need of tender loving care. I was suppose to get it braided but that didn't fall thru. I'm trying to convince myself to go get some kinky twist hair so i could do it myself. But I'll put that on the back burner. I need to get back on a routine with taking care of it because I've neglected it big time. All kind of thoughts going thru my mind, should I cut it all off or just nurse it back to health. It seems like every since I gotten it press it's been damage. I always say I never press it again but then I fall prey to getting it press for DH.

Next,is my exercise routine... I have all of my Oxygen mag in front of me so that I could go thru and rewrite my routine for the month of October. I figure instead of doing the same routine for a month I need to switch it up every three weeks.. That way I can keep my body guessing. I figure that would work since I get bored easily with the same routine. Besides as much as I like to run I need to switch that up too. I'm going to incorporate me getting back on the elliptical on the days I don't go running.

Third Subject" Eating clean.. Now this is a big one. I've decided that I need to learn to really eat right. Now will be the perfect time to start. Because right now it just me and my 16 year old. I can easily train him. Then when DH get back from deployment I'll have a schedule and menu down to a T. Besides I also figure this would help me with the extra 20 pounds I need to loose. Which will be tuff because now I have to start eating breakfast. Which is the most important meal..that I never do. Dang I just realize that mean I need to go grocery shopping..

My goal is to be more consisten with my blog, have a exercise plan and menu written down before October... Because right now I'm just free styling when it come to excrising. However having a written plan will benefit me better. Wow I had a lot on my mind. SO whatever comes up or pop up in my mind will come out. But the over all goal is to keep me accountable..So let see how this work out.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

I love the new look of your blog. Hang in there ... like I was reading in Body and Soul mag, Fall is a great time to get back to your "roots".

I'm cheering you on from the sidelines!!!!!

Neo (www.pyaspiritedotwordpressdotcom)

dasweetstcypha said...

This sounds like a great plan so I'm going to do it too! Thanks for the continued motivation.