Summer quarter is finally over. My last day was August 27 but I'm just now finding the energy to blog. I was having a difficult time balancing school, housework, cooking and exercises. You would think it would be easier since it just me and my baby(youngest son) now. But I find it much harder... going from a family of four to a family of two. I feel so bad because it seems like I've been neglecting my youngest son...but in reality he's just incorporating what I taught him and prepared them(his brothers) to do ie cooking, clean and been responsible.
I was sooo stressed out and suffering from lack of sleep during the last 3weeks of school. It was crazy. Now that it's over my body is having a difficult time unwinding. I also found myself eating out alot. It was so easy to stop and get something to eat and bring home rather than come home and cook. But it was also expensive. Because 2 hours later my son looking for something else to eat. I had to make a reality check quick. Since I'm out of school until Sept 27Th, I'm taking time out to plan a menu, and my schedule for the fall. Because fall quarter will be a kicker. I'll be taking 4 classes and I know at least two classes that will be kicking my a$$ Biology and Math but I'm thinking positive. I can do this.....
I still have yet to exercise. But after visiting Dia blog, reading about Hawt for the Holidays/Little Black Dress Challenge made me have a flash back/ realise I need to get back in gear. Because I have this bad a$$ dress I want to wear for New Year. Thanks Dia for motivating me to jump start my program again.
1 comment:
Hey Reflection!!!
I am so excited that you are joining Hawt for the Holidays!!! :) I can't wait to see that dress!
You're so lucky to have a REAL break until Sept. 27 - ENJOY!
And you're taking Bio?!?! So am I!!! Maybe we can be cyber study buddies!
Good luck, lady! And enjoy your time off!
Post a Comment