I went to the doctor yesterday for my well woman check up. I weighed in @ 158 sigh... I've been told alot A)but you don't look like it, b) why you trying to loose weight? Your going to look unhealthy if you loose 20 pounds. Hell i can't help that the medical profession see a person whose 5'4 1/2 @ 158 overweight for their body frame. Besides the weight can also effect my overall health, cholesterol and blood pressure. But my blood pressure is awesome, will be doing blood work for the cholesterol. However, my goal is not more of a number but, to feel healthy, have tone arms, shoulders, sexy back,tone legs, a firm tone butt, a six pack and be more active. So I've 18 more pounds to go. Enough of this...
I found this hill to run up that, I've been dying to try. It was everything I expected and then more. It was very exciting, challenging but exhilaration. I enjoyed myself soo much. My goal is to run it Mon, Wed/Fri one week and Tues/Thurs the next week. At least while I'm out of school. Now when I start back to school, I'm going to run the stadium bleacher due to it been closer. So I have been working out just lacking writing in this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment