Okay, I know today is suppose to be my first day at P90X. I actually need to be doing the Chest and Back along with AB Ripper X. Why I haven't done it you may ask..hmm good question. The only thing I can come up with which isn't a excuse is lack of managing my time. My mind is sooo feeling guilty for not starting today. However, I did get up and go running. I did 2.5 miles. I've been looking at this day one of doing P90X video. This is a 1hour of doing chest and back exercises which consits of 22 exercises and then 30 min of 11 move, 25 reps of Ab work. But you know what I'm going to do which I know is super crazy..Start tomorrow I'm going to be doing the workout that I should've done today along, with day 2 workout and still run 4.3 miles in the a.m. CRAZY UH!!Yep..
Goal for this week is to get
20 miles of running
Complete P90 x week 1
No comments:
Post a Comment