I've been in a slump since returning home from vacation. So many people told me that I looked like I had lost weight since the last time they saw me. That my vacation must of did me some good. Now the good thing about been gone was I wasn't on no time schedule, I was just relaxing and having fun. I guess I needed that. I guess I came back looking all refreshed and relaxed. I have to admit been in the GA heat was relaxing and I found myself laughing and smiling alot. I worked out from the 13Th Thur the 22ND, played basketball and went for walks and run with my BFF Daniel.
So with this said since been back home I've have only worked out once. So I've decided to do the P90X Challenge!! My goal is to workout from Oct 11, 2010 to Jan 1, 2011. Document if not daily but weekly with pictures. Lets see how this work. I'm finally committed and already for see a road block(Military Ball Oct 22nd) but I'm determine to keep pushing thru and keep pushing play.
No comments:
Post a Comment