Sunday, October 10, 2010

Recap of my me time away from home!!

I've been in a slump since coming off my 3 week me time vacation. I took time out for me and went an spent from Sept 9th thru Sept 23rd visiting friends and family. Yes, I left DH and Son at the house!! My first stop was to Maryland to visit one of
<-------BFF Kim. Boy did I have an awesome time. I spent the 9th thru the 13th with her. We had a fablous time partying in the Maryland, VA,DC area. We partyed from the Hampton vs Howard game to a 3hours cruise ship filled with lot of fablously delicious food, wine and dancing to ending it breaking it down in a nigh club until 3 in the a.m.



This is Kim oldest son Raymond. He is a Junior at Hampton and plays in the band. I was so happy to see him and had a wonderful time watching and listening to them play. Yes the real HU stood up and represented well. Hampton beat Howard. I had an unbelievable time. I then left Maryland on the 13th to arrival in the ATL to travel and spend time in GA/AL. I was there until the 23rd. I wanted to extend my trip to Oct 3 but DH wasn't having it. The sad thing about it was I didn't want to come home.

Boy I miss been around friends and family!!!!!

No comments: