
You brought me to a cross road that made me rethink me. You made me think about any attachments that were depleting my emotional reserves; and assured me that it was time for me to let them go. I've been lied to, promise false hope, commitment, question my security and made me unsure of myself. I've been tested and push to a place that I had to sit still and think because my reaction would've been so much deadly. I've fallen in love; out of love, been shown love, sad, mad, left confused AND found myself asking Y. I found myself fighting for things that I should've given up a long time ago. I experience the worst pain of loosing a parent. I discovered and had my soul reengerzie from a "ME" vacation getaway. However, I'm grateful for everything I've experience. Because of you I 've became so much stronger than ever before. Because of you my vision is much clear. Because of you I'm walking into a new year not taking, putting up or subjecting myself to any negativity,explaining myself, false promises, lies, holding on or unhappiness. Thank you 2010 I am going out with a bang! Because the only room I have for 2011 is Greatness!!
1 comment:
Amen. This brought tears to my eyes because you and I are ---><---.
I thank God for you and the opportunity to see you walk into your greatness.
Much love to you lady.
Post a Comment