Thank you Lord for blessing me to see another year! I look forward to all the things, you will be moving out my life to prepare for the greatness that you have in store for me. I lift my head up and say thank you.As I enter this new year, I'm anxious, in deep thought, fearful, having doubt, hurt & a lil sad because of what I experience on the last day of the year. But this is a fresh start, a new day and a new chapter that I'm going to face with open arms and a open mind. My music is going to be my Therapy (Love Letter- R Kelly c.d) which have me going Thur all kinds of emotions when I listen to it. But at the end of the whole C.D. am at peace.; along with my exercise regimen ( walking, running, gym & P90X).
My vision board is going to be my reminder of all the things I want to come into my life and accomplish Thur out the year. My books that I'm reading is whats going to keep me connected with a different way of thinking and help me with self help..I'm reading for the Month of January..The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale, As A Man Thinketh by James Allen and The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I will be adding later, next month, Debt free for life by David Bach along with reading David Ramsey to help with me financially. These books would've and should've been the first books to read for 2011 but my spirit lead me to the other books first.
http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/pool/affirmation-cards.htm is the link that's going to help me get in the practice of doing daily affirmation so that it can become natural to me. My blog spot is what going to allow me to express, write , be free with my thought, show my Gratitude, and capture my journey so that I can look back and see my growth. I will keep telling myself to have no fear and embrace!

On a journey to start living consciously,
~Reflection Journey~
No comments:
Post a Comment