Sunday, January 23, 2011

Although, I lost my aunt in the early part of this month. I can say overall so far this month has been going great. I'm learning not to be stress out ( if it not about me I don't deal with other people stress). I don't deal with negative things or people. I'm thinking more positive and having fun. I'm still having issue with maintaining a more strict workout schedule. Which I think is my problem.lol..it been to strict. However, determine to get it done. I must do it. I didn't schedule my pedicure and manicure for this month. So I have to work on that.
Marriage: I'm still married..lol but still just concentrating on me. I've put in the lord hands. DH has been asking alot of questions. Which I find funny because he never seems to think we have or had problems. It's like a light bulb has finally came on, and now he want to talk about things that we should've talk about at the time of the problem. When he ask his questions I be honest. It's like he pick the strangest time to want to talk. It's late at night after I've gone to sleep. He wake me up in the mid morning and ask a question as if he had a dream or something. One thing he said to me was we need to promise each other that we will fight for each other..which I ask him what he meant by fight for each other and he said fight for our marriage. So we will see how this will workout.
Taking time for myself
Workout: Get this I have been going to bed at 9 p.m. I actually feel well rested and more energize. My goal was to go to bed early which I've accomplished, so I could do an early morning workout(haven't accomplished). The day I woke up to hit the gym at 5 a.m. found out it didn't open until 5:30 a.m. Which is way to late considering I had to be to school at 7.
So my workout goal for this week is
Early Morning

4-5:30 a.m. Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat <---(@later time) : run 6 miles
4-5:30 a.m. Tue & Thur: P90x or the stadium steps

mid Evening

4-6:00 p.m. Mon, Wed, Fri : P90 x

4-6:00 p.m. Tue & Thur: (gym) Treadmill or Elliptical


Sunday early a.m. walk

A.M. Drink 32 oz of water

P.M. Drink 32 oz of water

This is my commitment to my body & mind for the week.!
Affrimation: I pay attention to the message my body sends me!
~Reflection J ~

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Loving the new attitude.

Seems like hubs is moving to the same page as you. I like the fact that he hasn't thrown in the towel and seems willing to fight for the marriage.

Continuing to pray for both of you.

Neo