Monday, March 28, 2011

it is the sparkle in a person's eye that shows their life.

I came across this saying and it had an immediate impact on me. Because not to long ago, DH said I have lost the sparkle in my eye that he use to see when I looked at him. I didn't reply to his comment because it's true. I have lost my sparkle. Now back to the statement "it is the sparkle in a person's eye that shows their life". Have you ever looked at someone eyes and question or thought about what you saw? what do people see when they look at you, or what do they see when they look into your eyes ? It is often said that your eyes are a window to your soul.
I can honestly say ,that if someone would've looked in to my eyes over the last 3 months; they would've saw a lot of unhappiness, confusion, hurtfulness, bitterness and someone whose just trying to make it Thur the day. Fast forward to today. I hope when people look into my eyes they see a much stronger women whose on the mission to finish her program despite the fact the PCS move will cause her to start all over with her core classes. I hope they See a determine women who is looking forward to turning 40 and see her youngest graduate. I hope they see a women who life is about to start a new chapter. She has found her sparkle Doing what she wants, enjoying life , traveling and going on adventures.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

It's so good to see you back in blog land.

I know things aren't perfect for you right now but I'm cheering you on from the sidelines as you fight back to reclaim your sparkle.