Sunday, April 17, 2011

P90x week 1 down!

I'm so proud of me right now. I have complete week 1 of P90x. Although, this is my second time trying Didn't make it pass the second day. I really think my mind wasn't ready.lol.. I didn't take my before pic totally forgot. Not only did I complete the first week of P90x, I accomplished my goal of workout 2x a day. Yes I said 2x a day. I do cardio in the a.m. and P90x in the p.m.... Friday and Saturday was the only time I didn't workout twice a day.
As for hubby he decided to join me in doing P90x so yes we are working out together. Haven't did that in a long time. But he be sabotaging himself sometimes. What's the sense of working out and then go eat a box of donut. I know it's because he is stressed. But I have tried to get his diet under control. We will see how that goes. But he in totally in the friend stage ..LMAO..sorry but that is funny to me. How can I put my husband in the friend stage...hmm something to think about but it happen. lol

No comments: