Today is the first day of me training for a Half Marathon!! I decided to get serious about my running and convince one of my BFF(she's loosing weight and just got in to running) to join me in the Disney Princess half Marathone the weekend of Feb 24-26, 2012!!! Link belowhttp://espnwwos.disney.go/.com/events/rundisney/princess-half-marathon/ . Although I'm used to running 4.3 mile. I started over so that I know what my time is when running a certain distance. The plan that I'm doing I tweeted it a lil. Because I wanted to sticked to working out twice a day for six day a week..my plan consist of me doing the following Cardio 6 days a week/ weight training in the a.m.
A.M.
Mon, Wed, Fri - run 30 mins according to the running schedule but I'm going to push myself to run 3 miles
Tue/ Thur-elliptical, hills or stairs
Sat- will be my long run ...for this week 2 miles.
P.M.
P90 X
I'm so excited!! I will be wearing my Black girls run! shirt.. Check them out. There are also on facebook. They are doing awesome things and can't wait until I get to my next duty station so that I can connect with a blackgirl run group.http://www.blackgirlsrun.bigcartel.com/product/black-girls
No comments:
Post a Comment