I was ask to come to the gym today which is normally my day off according to the schedule. But i figure why not! I'm amazed at how I inspired my neighbor without even knowing.. I still can't get over it. Well she invited me to the gym with her because she is running on the treadmill and needed motivation. Now I don't care to much for the tread but figure why not. I normally run outside between 4:30 a.m. no later than 5 having me back home by 6 a.m.. I did my 30 mins on the tread. Which is funny because either my speed has increase and I'm getting faster or I'm just getting better condition.. But guess what she informed me that she started out weighing 266lbs and now she is down 216lbs. She said I inspired her to get out and get moving because she always seen me running and she wanted to try it. I'm so proud of her. See you never know who are watching you and never know who you are inspiring.
I'm just super stoke about me running a half marathon Feb 26, 2012! I can't wait. I'm just excited about life. I don't know if it's the change of me turning 40 but baby my sex drive is in overload. Running and working out is having a battle because running relaxes me and tame my sex drive help me release all this damn energy I have but working out send me in overload. I'm going to need to figure something out.
No comments:
Post a Comment