Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Making progress!

Day 3 Biceps, Triceps, AbS/ Finish up shoulder and back exercises

Work out Goal: 3 mile run in 30 min
Starting/finish time: 5:47 a.m.- 6:23 a.m.
 running time: 33:37
Avg Pace:  11:24 min/mi
Need to improved: my time and form
 Improved on: N/A
Obstacles: None
My run went great. I was determine to run it in 30 minutes, which I wrote on my arm. I ran it in 33:37 min!! I think I did pretty good considering my legs are still hurting from the leg workout I did on Monday!

Me getting ready below..Hate that the pic came out dark!








workout goal: Biceps/Triceps
Starting/finish time: 8:20 p.m.- 9:37 p.m.
Need to improved:  Making sure I know what and how the exercise is performed
Improved on: N/A
Obstacles #1:  DH. He wanted to go with me. My goal was to be at the gym from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. or how long it took me to finish my workout. He said make it 6:30 p.m. I agreed to  push it back and time went by and when I got dress and said look am on a mission and I'm headed to the gym . He informed me he wasn't going. He went anyway after I said "How you going to have me change my time to give you enough time to get ready and you change your mind without telling me. If I knew you wasn't going I would've left a long time ago"

Oobstacle #2  was leaving my phone. I had took picture of all the exercise so I would know how they look and should be performed. Which cause me to not complete the Concentration Curls and Triceps Pushdown.  I didn't do the Weighted Bench Dip and Triceps Dumbbell Kickback because DH was ready to go home and I figure I would finished them at home. But I didn't so I will add it to my next workout!

filled  in white space is the weight I  used and the number of reps I performed. example  If I did 100 pounds for 10 reps, I would write "100 X 10".



EXERCISE



Set #1



Set #2



Set #3



Set #4



Set #5



Set #6
Superset XXXXXXXXXXXX
Hammer Curls, 15 reps 10X1510x1510x15XXXXXX
Weighted Bench Dip, 20 reps XXXXXX
Superset XXXXXXXXXXXX
Dumbbell Bicep Curl, 15 reps 10x1510x1510x15XXXXXX
Lying Triceps Press, 15 reps 20X1520X1520X15XXXXXX
Superset XXXXXXXXXXXX
Concentration Curls, 15 reps XXXXXX
Tricep Dumbbell Kickback, 15 reps XXXXXX
Superset XXXXXXXXXXXX
Barbell Curl 21s, 7 reps 20X720X720X7XXXXXX
Triceps Pushdowns-Rope Attachment, 15 reps 20X1520X1520X15XXXXXX
Superset XXXXXXXXXXX
Standing Biceps Cable Curl, 15 reps  10X1510x1510x15XXXXXX
Triceps Pushdown, 15 reps XXXXXX
Exercise XXXXXXXXXXXX
 Wide grip Lat pulldown frontFront 27.5x 15 27.5x15 27.5x15 Back 27.5x15 27x1527x15
 Cardio XXXXXXXXXXXX
 3 mile run33:27XXXXXXXXXX
Seated Cable row 40X15, 40X15, 40X15
Low row 40X15, 40X15, 40X15
Review and thought of the day! I think my day went great. I still haven't incorporate Ab work in my workout. This is the most problem area I have. I also need to focus on eating write making sure I eat 6 x a day. But hey I'm a work in progress!

Happy Training & Running
Every mile is magical

Shelia

No comments: