Day 2Work out Goal: Epic fail on the 3 mile run, Back/ Shoulder( <-------10:00 p.m. -10:30 p.m.)
Time : never came for the 3 mile run
Need to improved: Making sure I stick to my time to go workout regardless of how I feel! Get my weight down I'm at 170lbs..soo not good!
Improved on:
Obstacles :Distraction & soreness
Yellow- I did the exercises
Red and the others not hightligted mean I didn't do
Review and thought of the day! My goal was to get up and do a 3 mile run at 4:30 a.m. when the alarm went off I couldn't move. So I put it off to going at a later time which should've been at 8 a.m. I got dress see from the pic to your left (LMAO)! Even wrote the time I which was my goal(30 mins) to finish my 3 mile Got distracted by DH he came home wanting to talk about his clearing(turning in items from this duty station) because of the move. Before you know it it was 10:30a.m. and I had to get ready for a lunch date. Now tell me why I had the urge to go running and I felt bad because I haven't went yet nor did any exercise. I hate having that feeling. So I decided that I would go to the gym so that I can get my run in and exercises @6p.m. Lets say 6 p.m. came and went and I didn't wake up until 8ish. My body was tired and sore. But I still had the guilt feeling.
So what did I do? I did my exercise from home. At least the ones I could do. Still have the urge to run but forgave myself for not going. Reminded myself that I'm starting over after a week hiatus. Dang it's so hard to start back when you've stop. But it's all in trail and error! However, I did do the below exercise from 10 p.m.-10:30 p.m. The exercises I didn't get a chance to do I'll be adding them to my workout for tomorrow!
Excerises (3 sets of 15 reps)
| Superset | XX | XX | XX |
| Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 8-15 reps | 10 lbs | 10 lbs | 10 lbs |
| Bent Over Barbell Row, 15 reps | 10 lbs | 10 lbs | 10 lbs |
| Superset | XX | XX | XX |
| Side Lateral Raise,10-15 reps | 5 lbs | 5 lbs | 5 lbs |
| Standing Calf Raises, 20 reps | |||
| Superset | XX | XX | XX |
| Cable Seated Lateral Raise, 12-15 reps | |||
| Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown, 10 reps | |||
| Superset | XX | XX | XX |
| Seated Cable Rows, 15 reps | |||
| Standing Dumbbell Straight-Arm Front Delt Raise Above Head, 15 reps | 5 lbs | 5 lbs | 5 lbs |
| Superset | XX | XX | XX |
| Lying T Bar Row, 15 reps | |||
| Seated Calf Raises, 20 reps | |||
| Cardio | XX | XX | XX |
| Stairmaster or Elliptical, 30 min supose to been a 3 mile run | XX | XX |
No comments:
Post a Comment