Sunday, June 26, 2011

Workout schedule for the week

Since I've committed to training for the Half, I need to stay focus by writing out a weekly workout schedule. I've been researching and learning that I need to do cross training(strengthen)   at least 2 days a week along with running. I'm still debating if I want to do Hal Higdon's half marathon training program or Galloway. I like the fact that Higdon have you running 4 x a week where as Galloway have you running 3 x a week for 30 mins. I'm torn between the two.
But I will have to tweak both training schedule to fit me. I'm looking more at this running training schedule !http://www.halfmarathons.net/training_tips_schedule_beginner_runners.html

I'm going to do Laura Bailey muscle building program! Here body is sick, in a good way :).  http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/laura-bailey-muscle-building-program.html

In order to get where I want to get in the stomach area I need to workout on my Abs and stop neglecting it. Abs workout is my least  favorite to do. So Yes, I did say workout on my Abs. I will be posting my Daily workout, Time, Need to improved on, Improved on, Obstacles and thought for that day! Can you tell I'm excited!! Here's to the new and improve! I do want to take pics but at the same time don't want my pic all over the next. Is there any program where you can take pic side by side to compare and have it where no one can save pic as. If you know of a program let me know. Off to prepare for my week and write out my schedule. Be back to edit!

Tumblr Image: Source Unknown

Happy Running!
For every mile is Magical
Shelia

No comments: