Friday, July 8, 2011

ABC’s of Me!

A. Age: 40
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Folding clothes!

D. Dogs: Don't have any but when i do get one it will be two  Jack Russell!

E. Essential start to your day: The lord waking me up!
F. Favorite color: Earth tone colors

G. Gold or silver: White gold

H. Height: 5'4.5 lol 
I. Instruments you play: I don't

J. Job title: “I do everything”

K. Kids: 3 handsome young mens :)

L. Live: wherever the military take us

M. Mom’s name: Zelma
N. Nicknames: don't do nicknames

O. Overnight hospital stays: child births and car accidents

P. Pet peeve: bullies

Q. Quote from a movie:  NA

R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: one brother. I'm the baby!

T. Time you wake up: 4:30a.m.- 5:00 a.m. Now getting out the bed is a different story which is 6a.m.

U. Underwear: Absolutely! don't you ?

V. Vegetables you dislike: I don't like beets at all.

W. What makes you run late: Hmmm, not getting up like I’m supposed to

X. X-Rays you’ve had: one

Y. Yummy food you make: everything I cook

Z. Zoo – favorite animal:Panther

No comments: