Epic fail!
I have not worked out since the last time I blog about my running. Am I ashamed? No. Did I have the urge?Yes but didn't do anything about it. My energy felt like it had been Zap out of me. I slept all day Friday. I woke up at 5 a.m. body just seem to wake up with out an alarm clock. Did some last minute cleaning before the inspector came for the house. He arrive around 9 left in five minutes. I got back in the bed and didn't wake up until 4:30 p.m. The only reason I woke up then was due to the phone. I return to be at 9 p.m. and I slept thru the night. I had the most amazing sleep. I relaxed sitting out in the sun on Saturday. I had the urge to go running each time but my mind had a strong hold and I never made it
So with that been said I have to start back over week 2. I have no problem doing this for I have got to get better. I have a half marathon to train for and November 12 will be here before you know it!
Preserving the sexy because every mile is magical,
Shelia
2 comments:
I'm already getting cranky so I know the sabotage. Sometimes you just need the rest.
Nicky,I totally agree. I'm sure I will work my way thru them. Probally will have to take some iron pill during that week just to have some engery.
Post a Comment