Sunday, July 3, 2011

Easy like Sunday morning

Day 7   Sunday July 3rd , 2011


Work out Goal: 4 mile run in :40 mins
Starting/finish time: 7:15 a.m.- 8:00 a.m.
running time: :45:56
Avg Pace: 11:28 min/mi
Need to improved: my time, form and breathing
Improved on: N/A
Obstacles: None
Review of today : Overall I think my run went alright. It was a struggle but I accomplished it. My goal was to run it in 40 mins as that's the number I wrote on my arm but I finished it in :45 mins and 56 sec. I also would've like to ran it without stopping but in due time It will come, and I'll get back where I use to be when I ran the airfield!

Weight: My weight tend to go between 168- 170lbs. So my weight is at 170. My face is a dead give away that I've gain weight followed by my breasts. I never weigh myself , never had the desired to and didn't even own a scale until about a year ago. That's when DH brought one to monitor his weight and still I never had the desire to get on it. I'm sure as my running progress, along with me maintaing a regular exercise regiment I'll be able to see my face go down.

Perserve the sexy because , every mile is magical!

Shelia

3 comments:

Nicky said...

I'm going to check out the runner's site for walking tips.

You can do this. I just love how committed you are to doing this. When's your move?

Reflection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reflection said...

Thank you Nicky for your encourgement and support. Yes check out the site and see if there's a group near you! Also check out http://www.girltrek.org
The kids and I will be leaving on the evening of the 22nd or no later than early morning of the 23rd!