Monday, July 4, 2011

Week 2 work out Schedule

Week 2 of 12
 Day 8 Rest Day


Although, I miss working out on my legs I needed to play it smart. I took in consideration that I will be running back to back Tues, Wed, Thursday and decided to make it a rest day. So I spent the day relaxing and coming up with my workout for this week. It's still the same as last week with one day modification. I thought about going to the gym and taking some classes their. I'm interested in doing the CrossFit class that are offer on Tue and Thurs but, I will play it by ear. I might switch out those two days of exercise I have on my schedule but I'm considering doing both. I will see how it goes. I need to do better at doing my Ab work this week.


Workout Schedule for week 2
  • Monday- Rest day
  • Tuesday- Back/shoulder, cardio = 3mile run
  • Wednesday- Biceps/ Triceps, Abs, cardio= 3 mile run
  • Thursday-Chest, cardio= 3 mile run
  • Friday- Back/ shoulder, Ab, Elliptical or stair master
  • Saturday- Cardio= 3 miles
  • Sunday - Cardio =4 miles
Preserve the sexy because, every mile is magical!!!!


~Shelia~

No comments: