Friday, October 7, 2011

Getting ready for a 10 mile run

Today is a rest day. Although I wanted to run I had to take the day off. My bff and I are running 10 miles tomorrow to see where we will be at for the 1/2 marathon on Nov 12. We will both start off at 7 in different(state) location to see what our pace will be. One thing I know is I must take water with me so I can stay hydrate. I actually went looking for a running water backpack and found some. However, didn't buy one. Didn't see one that I wanted..lol they had plenty and it shouldn't be base off what I like but whats get the job done.

Now this is going to be a interesting run ,we are running by ourselves in different states. My goal is to finish in 2:02. I always set goals for when I run. But I know my bff goal is to just finish..lol..She always tell me I'm crazy. But if you don't set a time you want know how much you can push yourself to do.

Happy running,
Shelia     

No comments: