Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whoop, Whoop..10 miles baby!!!!

Ipod..check, Garmin..check..water bottle, wash cloth and Id..check. On the phone with bff to see if she is ready. She nervous, and for some reason I am too!! Nervous as if we r actually doing the race lol. But we know this is something we must do to see where we are at. The first six miles went great. By mile 7 I kept pushing thru came mile 8 I went to the run/ walk combination which might of look like the shuffle.. dragging my feet so it can keep moving. Mile 10 Thank you Jesus, I made it and I'm done. I finished in 2:04:47 nice run considering this is my first 10 miles I ever ran! My bff finished in 2:53:54..I'm so proud of her.


Happy running,
Shelia

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Awwww Lady ... you're my workout hero. You make a plan and you stick to it. I'm continually amazed. Rooting for you for the marathon on the 12th.

Reflection said...

Heey Nicky!!! Thank you girl. I was shock at my time. I definitely didn't realize how close I was until I open up my blog and read the time I wrote down my time. So of course I'm stoke right about now :D !!! Looking forward to running my half marathon.