I forgot to record my run from the other day , which was Wednesday. I ran 3.04 mi 00:36 11:48 pace. I only ran one time which is a no no. For some reason , Although my body is up at 6 a.m. I'm afraid to get up and go running at that time. It's still dark out and I talk myself out of going. I think back on how I used to get up early ( 5a.m.- 6 a.m. )back in WA and do the airfield. The airfield was more secluded and no traffic. Now isn't that the craziest thing. As when I run around my neighborhood, the route I take until there is sidewalk I'll be in the street. I don't want to get hit. I have so much running energy built up between 6-9 that its ridiculous.
But somehow I'm going to need to figure something out. I have almost 3 weeks to training hard( up to my potential) before the half marathon. My bff haven't ran since our ten miles..lol but she has a lot going on. So to get her back on schedule I've been sending her worrisome text messages to get her back on track. She say I'm evil. But hey I'm trying to hit a goal here! lol...
Back to my normal training schedule this week. I'm just going to get over this scariness and do what I do best. I'll be lite up like a Christmas tree so that everyone can see me and so they can mistake me for a car :D ! I also need to get back into the gym.
I'm going to see how this schedule work for the week.
Goal
Monday 6 miles/ gym
Tuesday 4-5 miles
Wednesday 6 miles/gym
Thursday 4-5 miles
Friday 6 miles/gym
Saturday 7 miles
Sunday (walk or rest)
until next time, keep preserving the sexy
~Shelia~
No comments:
Post a Comment