Wednesday, October 26, 2011

goal not completed

I did not hit my goal from last week..sigh. However, I was able to get in a total of two run. A Wednesday 4.01 mile run. @ 6:51 a.m. and a Saturday morning 3.21 mile. After doing my Wed run, I finally realize what was my problem about an early morning run in my currently location. It's me been in the solider way. I went on my run and had plan on doing 6 miles. I cut it short bc i came in contact with soldiers doing their pt..I did not expect to see any of them on the route i run. But I forgot how big this post is and how little places they have for them to run. I was running and some soldiers came up behind me. I felt so uncomfortable with them behind me..one bc I felt i was moving to slow and  i was holding them up so I cross the street..lol

My second run was back in my home town. My childhood bff mother died from breast cancer and I went home for her home going celebration. The air was very cold and crisp. It made it difficult for me to breath for some reason. Nose burning from the air and make me wonder if I'm prepared for this 1/2 marathon. But I'm not going to start self doubting myself.

Shelia

No comments: