I've had the most relaxing, peaceful and stress free two weeks!!! I had a lot of time to think and process my life. I completed a fast and although I'm still a little not clear on somethings I'm glad I did one. I will do another one in Jan joining the Fasting Movement 2012 and The Daniel fast group. I have all of my tools and resources to make sure that I complete this one successfully. I'm looking forward to restructuring, rebuilding and having a nonsense, drama free lifestyle in the year of 2012. I'm becoming more clear on what I'm going to do.
DH return tomorrow and although I'm glad he will make it home safely. I'm so not looking forward to him returning. Like I said my two weeks have been very pleasant, quiet and relaxing. I did not text nor have the desire to talk to him while he was away. I did pray for his safe return. I only responded when he text me. The thought of him returning I can feel the tension rising. He bring a negative presence in the house. Our last conversation make me see the clear light of how I feel about him and him towards me. I'm just tried!!!
However, I will be ending this year on a positive note and everything that brought me pain in the past. Moving forward in a different direction, restructuring and rebuilding.
~Shelia~
No comments:
Post a Comment