Today was not a good day for me. I've been dealing with a lot of DH foolishness and his Shenanigan. All we do is argue and I don't even know if we will make it to our 13yr anniversary. Hell to be honest we might not even make it before the end of the year is out. I'm just tired and want to be happy while living a peace life. DH and I had one of our argument today ;and he refuse to stand in his truth or even, acknowledge it. But can't handle my reaction or non emotional feelings toward him. Like I told him he can't give me a time limit on when to get over things. I'm tired of dealing with it!!
So my cell phone ring had it on the charger, because it was in the red. It was one of DH friend who is in the army. He start off by asking how was I'm doing. I replied good. He then goes to say" I'm not going to keep you on the phone long". "I was just calling to tell you I appreciate you been in my life and everything you have done for me". "I appreciate all the talks, advice and you lending your ear to talk in". All i could say was Woooow. Thank you. I was in total shock. I was feeling pretty down and for him to call and say that out the blue touch me and up lifted my spirit. I actually wanted to cry.
He then goes to say it's the simple things you did that I appreciate. Like when I came home from Iraq and no one was there to greet me( back ground...his wife cheated on him and his oldest daughter saw her. She had the man in the house. He still wanted the marriage but she didn't. He was willing to fight tooth and nails but she just didn't appreciate what she had) and you decorated my car with a welcome home banner saying Welcome home daddy with my kids name and picture on it, along with my mother. It's things like that and I still talk about it to this day. I just wanted to say thank you and I appreciate you for been in my life. Okay Shelia I'll let you go on back to your day. We said good bye.
SFC is now happily involve with a young lady and they just had a handsome baby boy name Aiden!
I was in completely lost of words. But appreciated the kind words he said. It's days like this that make me know I'm stronger than what I think I am. Thank you SFC K!
Shelia
No comments:
Post a Comment