Sunday, December 4, 2011

St Barbara Day Ball


 DH and I went to the St Barbara Day Ball . One thing about an event or formal it will make you interact with each other..lol The night turned out to be good. I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear my hair up or down. I really like my hair down but figure I'll change up the look.  I always wear my hair down. Besides felt it made me look to lil girlish. I've always been told I have a baby face..lol Which can be a blessing at time..lol My bff Kim adore this one she said I looked like a chocolate barbie doll.


So I decided to put my hair up to bring out my Grown women sex elegant appeal!!! Which I have to say myself made me look  "HOT"! :0)  Of course I had to text message my bff to get her opinion. She went with the up do! Everyone agree either style looked great. Guess what?! She, my other Bff Christa and I all had a formal to go to. How strange is that?! 
 
until then, Keep preserving the sexy!
~Shelia ~

2 comments:

Nicky said...

You look GRRRRREAT!!!! With your hair up or down!!!! Glad you had great night.

Reflection said...

Thank you Nicky! I did get a lot of compliments so I guess I did good..lol