Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Day 4
It was a rough day for me. I had intention on getting in a early a.m. run ;but didn't move once the alarm went off. By the time came for me to meet my running group, I almost canceled then too. But considering the run coordinator text me saying she wasn't coming O_o ;I had to push aside my tiresome and get up and go. They say the hardest part is getting started or to the destination. But once I got started, I'm thankful I went. I forgot my Garmin so I couldn't track my time. I guess it didn't matter because I actually ran with a new member to our group. We did 3.17 miles. Now tomorrow I will attempt to get up and hit the pavement solo. I have 3 miles schedule. I am going to trying to follow this running schedule. Happy running!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment