So my husband and I went to the gym this morning from 9 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.. Our exercises consist of the following dealing with the Abs...leg raises, crunches on the ball, rotary torso(sides), bicycles, knee raises,back extension, leg curls, push up, pull up and did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine. Although, I didn't want to go to the gym I'm glad I did. He likes to work out in the gym I like to run outside. So the days, I don't want to work out in the gym he push me, push me until finally he just drag me to the gym (lol) and the days he don't like to run I push him. Overall I had a great workout!!!!!
Hope everyone is still having a great journey to a healthier body and lifestyle. If not keep working on it. We will get there!
3 comments:
I'm glad that you and your husband are complimentary like that :) Your progress on the airfield and in the gym is very inspiring to me!
That is so wonderful that you have someone to share your fitness journey with! I don't even have a fitness buddy, I can't even imagine my life partner being right there! AWESOME!
@Sweetnes~ yeah we compliment each other in alot of ways for us to be so different. I'm glad that my progress is inspiring to you. Besides, my husband keeping me focus, reading everyone elses blog & getting ideas is what keeping me accountable. If i miss a day I think about a line you wrote in your blog.All that matter is "I’m feeling good and that’s what counts". Thank you!
gateacher~ yes it's wonderful to have someone to share my fitness journey and workout with. Don't worry when you find your life partner and they are right there beside you, the feeling will be awesome!!! Glad to see you're back blogging!
Post a Comment