I'll be keeping count of my exercise from Sunday to Saturday.
Nov 4th -10th
Sunday: ran/walked Airfield in the a.m., 3 sets of 10reps push up, 3 sets of 25reps sit ups 3 sets of 25reps flutter kicks.
consumed 32 oz of water.
Monday: ran/walked Airfield in the A.M.. I had a great run! Concentration on my arms and stomach. So I did 3 sets of 10 reps push up,
3 sets of 25 reps sit ups,
3 set of 12 reps of ball lift and lower(used 8 pound medicine ball)
3 sets of 25 reps bicycle...
Using the 10 pound dumbbells i did 3 set of 12 reps of the following:
Triceps Kick back, standing kick back, chair dips( working the triceps) seated curls(working the biceps), over head extension (working the triceps), Hammer curls (working the biceps) side lateral raise.
Consumed 64 oz of water.
Tuesday: walked the Airfield from 5- 6:00 A.M. 4 sets of 25 reps of Jumping Jacks, 3 sets of 25 reps of sit ups/ 3 sets of 25 flutter kicks.
Consumed 40oz of water.
Wednesday : 35 minutes on the dreadmill, 3set of 12 reps of Hip abduction, hip adduction/ chin up, 4 sets of 12 reps of leg press/leg extension.
Consumed 64 oz of water.
Thursday: Ran/walked the Airfield ,
3 sets of 10 reps push up,
3 sets of 25 reps sit ups,
3 sets of 12 reps squat with stability ball
3 set of 12 reps of ball lift and lower(used 8 pound medicine ball)
3 sets of 25 reps bicycle
Using the 10 pound dumbbells i did 3 set of 12 reps of the following:
Triceps Kick back,
standing kick back,
chair dips( working the triceps)
seated curls(working the biceps),
over head extension (working the triceps),
Hammer curls (working the biceps) side lateral raise.
Consumed 64 oz of water.
Friday: Ran/ walked the Airfield. I'm so proud of myself because I've increase my mile and actually ran farther than expected. I think I would've finished the whole Airfield but, found myself having to have a BM(sorry TMI). So I walked the last mile lol.
Consumed 64oz of water
Saturday: Rest day
Consumed 32 oz of water
..........................
Sweetness thank you for stopping by. It's really not an intense workout, Just change my mindset and got more focus. I'm having fun reaching and pushing myself to the limit.
1 comment:
That is an intense workout! I hope you are having fun with it.
Post a Comment