Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week 2

Nov 11 -17

Sunday: walked the Airfield
Consumed 64 oz of water

Monday: walked/ran the Airfield it was very windy this A.M.
3 sets of 12 reps of ball lift and lower(used 8 pound medicine ball)
3 sets of 25 reps bicycle
4 sets of 25 jumping jacks
3 sets of 25 leg lift

Using the 10 pound dumbbells i did 3 set of 12 reps of the following:
Triceps Kick back
standing kick back
chair dips( working the triceps)
seated curls(working the biceps)
over head extension (working the triceps)
Hammer curls (working the biceps) side lateral raise
Consumed 64 oz of water

Tuesday: I did a 5 mile walked/ran around the neighborhood.
Consumed 64 oz of water.

Wednesday: Rest day
Consumed 64 oz of water

Thursday: Today was a very easy workout. My goal was to just to something and this is what I did for today.........
3 set of 12 hammer curls, over head extension, chair dips/ push up
Jump rope for 3 minutes. Goal is to get to 5 without stopping and up it from there.
Consumed 32 oz of water

Friday: I went to the gym this A.M. and did
30 minutes on the Elliptical Machine cross ramp @19/resistance set @5
30 minutes on the dreadmill.

I'm off to get my pedicure,manicure,hair/ eyebrows done. I'll be attending a Military ball tonight in honor of welcoming our Soldiers back home and in Honor of our fallen Soldiers in our unit. Hope everyone is having a great work out week!!! Later

Saturday: My calves were killing me so I took a rest day. I'm sure it was from the elliptical machine. I could barely move. I did do alot of stretching today.
Consumed 32 oz of water.

.................
Hey Simple me!! No problem you know we have to show our support by checking in on each other. I'm doing a lil sum / sum lol.

1 comment:

Simply Me said...

Well I say!!!

You are just in here doing it big, well done Reflection! Thank you for all your support and coming to check up on me.