Because if you did, It was me smoking DH on the airfield this a.m.lol! We ran the airfield this a.m. and DH was setting the pace as I followed behind him. I was slow and steady but determine to pass him up when I got a chance. Guess what? I took the lead and held it until the end. Now I have bragging rights. DH buzzing in my ear saying I can't believe you beat me two days in a row. I was like WHAT? he repeat his statement , What? he repeat again, uh and he caught on what I was doing and then I said OKAY and we both fell out laughing.
However, he inform me to enjoy it while I can. Because me smoking him isn't going to last forever. He coming after me. But he gives me my props. So now he's in training. lol Today was a great day!!!!!!
4 comments:
I knew it! Great job. You are so lucky to have your husband working out with you to keep pushing you to your max. My SO lives in Boston (I'm in NC) so it's kinda tough for us, but we try :)
:-D Ha! In his face LOL
Keep up the good work! Just came by to see how you are doing and to say HI!
Hope I will be up and running soon so I have something to blog about ;-)
Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Chayil
lol, cute
Sweetnes, Thanks! Yes I'm truly bless to have someone to help push me. You and your SO keep trying even if it has to be by phone. Just having someone to just listen is a blessing to.
Chayil yes in his face. But we both had fun. Hope to be reading about you running soon of course when you get well. So make sure you get completely well.
that1girl, Thank you for stopping bye. Glad to be able to share a laugh with you.
Post a Comment