Wow this month seems like it just came in. What I learnt this month ?
Breakfast: Although they say it's the most important meal of the day, It was so hard for me to do. I last for like one week and fell right back into my routine. I just wasn't hungry and didn't see the point of forcing myself to eat. Does it really matter when you eat breakfast? From reading Oxygen mag, it states you should eat one hour before you work out or one hour after. Why can't I eat at noon when I get hungry?
Eating healthy: OOooooh this is a biggie. I have got to get my eating under control. Because I'm sabatoging myself. I 've found myself eating alot of sweets and have fallening back into the routine of drinking soda. I can workout all I want but not eating healthy defeat the purpose. So with that said I'm doing the 30 days of eating clean. Wish me luck.
Vitamins: I was so proud of myself. I took my vitamins faithfully. What help me was it was next to my tooth brush every A.M.. So how could I forget.
Mentally: I got so side tracked, this month. The hubby say I have ADD. I be all over the place. My mind be travling 90 miles a mintue, which this I already knew but, how can I STOP it ... I be into everything.
Taking a day off: I learnt this last month. But my body be yearning to workout. However, I know I need to take a day off. The routine I'm doing next month require me to take off Saturday. So instead of been in the gym on Saturady, I'll be doing something active and having fun in others ways. I'll have to see how this work. Because I have to fight the urge to go running or excerise if my body yearns it.
Hope everyone had a great month. If you didn't reach your goals, or felt like giving up,... Think about how far you've came. This is your journey and you can change it to benefit you. The only person you are competiing against is yourself. So take the lead and control the race. Just learn from your mistake and contiune to take it one day at a time. We will be the Author of our own story!!!!!!!!!! New Month / New day let fallen in love with February!
.....................
nubeing, lady Gemini you are so welcome! I think we all need encouragement every now and then.
hennessy, another fellow gemini in da house. You can go online at http://www.cleaneatingmag.com , There is a 7 day free menu list you can down load.
I brought the mag at the store. What attracted me to it was it had a 30 day complete menu for Breakfast, Mid-Morning, Lunch, Mid afternoon, Dinner and along with the total Nutrients. It even have a shopping list for you broken down in weeks. I can scan it and send it to you if you'll like.
sweetnes, AWwww you missed me. I'm glad to be back also. I definitely need to get the craving under control. I get some dried fruit. Thanks for the idea!
that1girl, thanks for the good luck on the clean eating.
6 comments:
Hey reflection! Thanks so much for stopping by. I could really use the encouragement cause i fell off the wagon today..lol! Keep up the good work woman!!
hathorblue
Geminis Unite!
Hey I'm a Gemini too :o)
Reflection, I so understand about breakfast. It seems like the weekends are going to be a challenge for me.
Congrats on your new clean eating journey eating. I'll stay tuned all the while taking notes ;o)
I'm glad to see you're back. I was missing you :) Congrats on taking your vitamins faithfully - I have to work on that! I feel you about eating sweets. I've been keeping some freeze dried fruits around the kitchen, and they help take the edge off a sweet craving and they have very little calories.
good luck, on the better eatting habits.
Post a Comment