Friday, February 1, 2008

A new Month/ new routine

I began my a.m. with a potential run around the airfiled. It was so cold and on top of that I forgot my gloves. So my hands was freezing. Due to ice been on the field, my running soon came to a halt and had to start walking. I didn't want to slip and fall. Although I finished it was a shitty run and walked.

Although, my new routine for Friday was supose to be working on
(lower body)
Quads -squats/ lunge
Hamstrings/Glutes- stiff - legged deadlift
Calves- unilateral Calf raise

No I didn't do these. I had every intention to do these for this afternoon. But life distraction got in the way. I had to go grocery shopping, and it been the first you can imaging how the stores was. Beside been in there with my list I didn't get everything I went for. I got tired. I'm implimenting clean eating menu. Finding things I'm not use to buying was overwhelming. Basically I skipped over getting dairy.

After grocery shopping and putting up the food. I was back out the door to take the kids to the game. However, we had a delicious Tuna wrap for dinner. Today was also hair washing day which I didn't get to.
...................................
Hennessy, yes it was very busy day. The sad part is, I already knew a.m. is the best time for me to work out. I should just went to the gym and finish my workout.

Sweetness, Thanks for the encouragment. Hopefully, I kick bootay.

that1girl, I lol @ your statement. Why I laughed because, I was a striving vegetarian for almost two year. Woke up one day and said I'm not going to eat any more meat. Stop cold turkey(no pun intended) lol. Striving meaning I gave up eating chicken/fish. Beef/Pork was already eliminated from my diet about 5 years before. However, I was eating bad stuff.

I began trying to drink soy milk. Although I'm not a milk drinker. Eating Baco burgers, veggie hotdog, veggie cheese. I even found out that some of progressive soup are vegetarian.
However, I'm slowly getting back into it. Hint, Hint: Now if you want to be my teacher I'm willing to be your student! Oooh if you go to http://www.oxygenmag.com/ pics of some of the excerises are under training.

nubeing, I can say when I was a vegetarian, I could tell the different in how my body felt. I did enjoy it alot. I didn't miss eating meat either. I'm slowly weening myself off it again. I think the clean eating can benefit you if you're a veg. Just pick out the veggies on the list instead. They have a tasty recipe for Roasted Sweet Potato Fries. So far clean eating has been a hit for the meat eater in my family.
As far as my workout routine, I got it from http://www.oxygenmag.com/ . So I can't really take credit for it. The February issue have a part 1 Build a dream body series. Their March issue has the part 2 series. So I figure why not follow this routine, it'll keep me working out on different part of my body and switch up my routine. It's like having a personal trainer. So check it out!

4 comments:

Hennessy said...

Hey lady looks like you were pretty busy today. Life does have a way of getting in the way. Just remember to do what you can :o) There's always tomorrow.

sweetnes said...

Good luck with the new routine when you get started. I know you'll kick some bootay!

that1girl said...

tuna wrap :( fish feel pain too.

how do you do these work outs that your talking about. I have no idea what to do unless someone shows me.is there a site ?

MrsPerfectlyImperfect said...

I stopped eating meat cold turkey as well and i've never looked back...and i was kinda surprised at how much i didn't miss it..since i'd been eating it my whole life.lol Hang in there miss! There are lots of healthy veg "meats" that taste delicious. I like the morningstar farms brand a lot.

I admire so much that you have a routine all laid out..i think i may be a bit too lazy for that :-(

Thanks for the tip on cleaneating! I wonder if they have a veg menu..