I know. How can I rest when I just started. Well my Saturday routine require me to rest. Although I ran/walk the airfield, I wanted so bad to make up from yesterday and head to the gym so, I can have a hardcore work out. But I promise myself I'll follow the routine. Which is testing my disciplining skills( lol).
f.i.t.t.girl, Hi Lady!!!! Thanks for the complimenting the new look. I just thought it was time for a change. I'm so glad that you have had time to put things into perspective. I noYou'll have much success!
1 comment:
hey reflection :) i really like the new look and how you've changed up your routine is inspiring. i know it seems like i've dropped off but i will be back again on monday. your comments, along with another, really helped me put things into perspective. i always knew what i was doing had to be for life but i don't think i realised the true meaning of that until recently (it was today, in fact). i will be focusing more on my overall health from now on.
btw, i loved the blog entry about you out-running your dh!! lol!
Post a Comment