Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Reflecting over my fitness journey

Photo credit from net. As I sit here and reflect over my 7 month accomplishment I am in AWE of how much I've changed, grew and accomplished. It all started with a reminder from my son about my vision board. It wasn't until then I realized that I have accomplished all of my fitness related goals. So here I reread and capture all of my goals.
Written Feb 25, 2014 I didn't just wake up like this. My first official 5k was 8/6/2011 I did with my BFF and I ran it in 45:34 mins. My first half marathon was 11/12/2011 with my BFF. I talked her into doing it and we both never ran over 6 miles. Our finished time 3:24:40 . My first Marathon was 11/16/2013 and I finished it in 5:00:17 . But looking back when I began my running journey, I started off with 3 miles. I found the journal that I wrote my 50 things to do list. Guess what ALL the race I've ran was on the list. It was written back in 2006. When you set goals, follow and work the plan you vision for your life is unpredictable. But it still take being consistent, dedication and hard work. ‪#‎staythecourse‬ ‪#‎stopcomparing‬ ‪#‎writetheplan‬ I am lead by GOD. But he have placed a lot of mentors in my path.
Written March 4, 2014 What's going on in my Fitness Journey?!! March begins the kick off of my 1/3 marathons back to back, that I will be completing. Yes, I am excited. But to be Honest I am soo look forward to the following imagines below. As my fellow sole sister Tara says ‪#‎Marathontraining‬ ‪#‎aintforsuckas‬ . My journey, My goals, My accomplishment and loving every minute of it. ‪#‎FutureMarathonManic‬

No comments: